Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MY FM Music Iphone App

For my dear friends who tune in to MY FM, I finally found the MY FM App! Ok ok, I know many of you knew of its existence but I really had a hard time finding it some time back. 
As a Cantonese, I really appreciate the availability of a radio station that caters to both my Chinese and Cantonese taste for music. The best part I can receive it clearly in Singapore.


Download the app from Apple App Store on your Iphone. 
MY FM's web link.



iPhone Screenshot 1

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. https://iphoneappdevelopmentcompany.com/

    ReplyDelete